NEW SERVICE TIMES & INFORMATION
We have three worship services every Sunday, which will allow us to safely accommodate everyone who desires to attend our services in person. Service times will be 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 12:30 p.m.
In order to accommodate everyone, we are asking that you attend only ONE service during the following designated service times.
Children’s Church (K4-5th Grades) will be available during 10:30 a.m. service only, so if you have children that will be participating, please attend the 10:30 a.m. service.
At this time, The Fellowship Nursery will not be open to the public. We ask that if you have children younger than 4 years of age that you keep your little ones with you while attending your designated Worship Service. We love your babies and want to ensure their safety while on campus.
Precautions are being put in place for the safety and well-being of your children, and these include but are not limited to classrooms set up with limited seating to adhere to social distancing, temperature being taken at the door, individualized supplies, sanitizing after each service, and other protocols.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- We are asking everyone to wear a face mask. If you are opposed for any reason or are unable to wear one, we ask that you please continue to join us online.
- While on campus, please maintain social distancing of six feet, refrain from shaking hands, fist bumps, and hugging.
- Ushers will be taking you to your seat, providing hand sanitizer, and if needed, a face mask upon request.
- We ask that you enter through our main foyer and exit through our smaller foyer near the church office.
- At the end of the service, please follow the verbal instructions, and stay in your area until dismissed, at which time we are asking that you please exit the building as soon as possible because we will need to sanitize the sanctuary, restrooms, and classrooms in preparation for the next service.
- If you or any of your family members are feeling unwell for any reason, we ask that you please stay home and let us know by calling the church office at 361-993-2223 so that we might pray for you and your family.
For those of you who do not feel comfortable attending services in person, we want to invite you to continue joining us on any of our online platforms such as our website: cccfellowship.com, YouTube, Facebook, and Sermon.net. Set a reminder, gather with us, and participate in the service by worshipping, praying in agreement, worship through giving, and opening your heart to receive the message.
We are so grateful for how you engaged with us and encourage you to continue being a part of our Worship Services online.
Don’t forget to Like, Share, and Subscribe to our social media pages to stay up to date on all that is happening at The Fellowship.
Whether you and your family are joining us in person or online know that the Lord will be with us as we worship Him together, that we love each of you very much, and that we believe our greatest days are ahead of us! We serve an amazing God who is doing amazing things in the earth and we are grateful to be a part of it!
We want to take a moment to thank you all for your support, encouragement, and love during this time, as we have navigated these unprecedented world events that have changed so many things. With our focus on God and His daily provision of faith, hope, and love we will continue to persevere. We are grateful to God for bringing us this far and know that He will continue to lead us in the days ahead.